We are proud supporters of those working towards providing healthcare and are excited to offer special student registration pricing for conference registration and lecture pack add-ons. Our aim with offering Student discounts is to provide those in their full time studies with a cost effective option to further their education and apply qualified credits to their certification pathway. Please review the criteria and eligibility requirements below to see if you qualify for this unique registration category.
- Applies only to current full time students of an accredited midwifery school or student midwives in training who can provide a letter by their preceptor.
- Any individuals who financially benefit from their work within the Healthcare field, regardless of their level of income, are expected to purchase a regular registration. The Student rates are meant as a way to help educate individuals who are or students only and who do not carry out health care work in a professional capacity.
- This option does NOT apply to unemployed individuals who are not a full time student at an accredited post secondary institution.
- Proof of status as a student is required at the time of registration. When prompted, please upload a copy of your letter of confirmation from a supervisor or director, or letter of acceptance of enrollment in a full time course in your field of study or letter from you Preceptor.
Educational Hours & Credits: GOLD Midwifery 2017 will offer 13.5 Hours of continuing education. 13.5 ACNM (applicable as ANCC Nursing CEUs), 1.3 MEAC (NARM Bidge CEUs - 1 Category 1, 5 Category 3), 13.5 MidPlus CPD's and 13.5 CERPs (3L, 1 E, 8.5 R) approved.
|Main Conference||Breech Birth Addon||Infant Mental Health Addon|
|Early Bird||Regular||Early Bird||Regular||Early Bird||Regular|
|C & DCountry Category||$10||$15||$12.50||$12.50||$12.50||$12.50|
|What is my
Country Category?All Prices in $USD
|Register as Student|
IMPORTANT: Please ensure you have met the student criteria and you have the documentation required before starting Student registration During registration, you will be asked to upload your supporting documentation. Accepted file types include: PDF, JPG, GIF, PNG and Word DOC. .
Student Registration Details
- All Student Delegates will qualify for all credits approved for the conference.
- GOLD Annual Member Discounts do not apply in addition to already discounted Student Registration. However, 2 additional viewing weeks will still be provided to GOLD Annual Members as well as discounts on any regular rate registration throughout the year after your purchase date.
- Thank you for choosing GOLD Midwifery to help you in your education goals!
Should you have any questions about this special package, please contact the Conference Manager through our contact form
Important! Technology Test...
1. Please read our Terms and Conditions
2. Take our Technology Test to ensure your computer meets the conference requirements.
By registering, you agree to the terms and conditions and have confirmed that your computer is suitable.If your computer does not pass the Technology Test it is not advisable to register until the possible problem is resolved. Click here for more information or contact us for technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an international conference, we are sensitive to the fact that not all countries are economically equal. As breastfeeding advocates we recognise that people in these countries generally have the most need for this information and limited resources, which is why in addition to our standard registration options, this year we are offering a special registration fee for residents from countries that fall in Cat. B, C & D of ILCA country categories list. Please view our Reduced Rate Terms. Proof of residency maybe required.
Andorra, Anguilla, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Brunei, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macao, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America. TOP
Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana,Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Ecuador, Fiji,Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Iran, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Montenegro, Palau, Peru, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Seychelles, South Africa, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela. TOP
Angola, Armenia, Bhutan, Bolivia, Cape Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, East Timor, Egypt, El Salvador, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Guyana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Timor-Leste, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam. TOP
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Rep., Chad,Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti,Kenya, Kyrgyz Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, North Korea, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Sao Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe. TOP