GOLD Annual Membership
Benefits of Membership
Enjoy these added privileges:
- 2 week viewing extension on Conferences!
- Access the Conference for full 8 weeks!
- 10% Discount on GOLD Conferences & Events
- Log in anywhere, anytime, 365/24/7!
- No more lost Certificates!
- Print Receipts any time!
Receive 10% Off
on all of the following:
- GOLD Midwifery Online Conference
- GOLD Perinatal Online Conference
- GOLD Lactation Online Conference
- GOLD Conference Add-ons
- GOLD Lactation Alumni Presentations
- GOLD Learning Lecture Library
- Repeated Programs and Individual Lectures
- Other Conferences and Events that GOLD may
offer while Annual Memberships are valid
Only $50 USD/pp
Add a Membership as part of your Conference Registration!
Your Upcoming Conference Costs...
- GOLD Midwifery $155.00 $139.50
- Breech Birth Add-on $90.00 $81.00
- Infant Mental Health Add-on $90.00 $81.00
- Alumni Presentations $45.00 $40.50
- GOLD Lactation $225.00 $202.50
- GOLD Perinatal $205.00 $184.50
Over $60 in Savings!
*Individuals will be able to purchase a GOLD Membership when they register for GOLD Midwifery Online Conference will be able to apply the 10% discount at that time, thereby qualifying for the 10% discount for that purchase.
*GOLD Membership is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Individuals registering for any GOLD events or conferences must have a valid GOLD Membership at the time of purchase in order to qualify for the 10% discount; discount will not be offered retroactively.
*If an individual registers for a GOLD event or conference but declines to take out a Membership, thereby paying the full price of the conference or event at the time of purchase, and then later purchases a GOLD Membership, such an individual does not quality for reimbursement.
*The 10% Membership discount does NOT apply to Group Registrations, Special Registrations, and the Multi-Viewer License because they are already significantly discounted; individuals who are part of a group, special registration or MVL wishing to join GOLD Members and the enjoy the other benefits, must purchase a GOLD Membership separately.