Our conference format is designed to meet the busy schedules of Health Care Professionals around the World with Live Presentations being held over the course of 4 days, spread out over the first 2 weeks of the conference. Additionally, Live Presentations will be staggered from day to day to offer convenient viewing times for Participants across the world.
Here is a quick peek at the days we will be offering live presentations (exact times of the presentations will be available for your time zone once you register in the Delegates Area):
- December 1, 2016 - Early Bird Registration Opens
- January 31, 2017 – Early Bird Registration Ends
- February 1, 2017 – Regular Registration Begins
- February 6, 2017 – GOLD Midwifery 2017 - Free Public Opening Keynote Presentations
- February 13, 2017 – GOLD Midwifery 2017 - Live Day 1
- February 14, 2017 – GOLD Midwifery 2017- Live Day 2
- February 15, 2017 – GOLD Midwifery 2017- Live Day 3
- February 20, 2017 – GOLD Midwifery 2017 - Live Day 4 - Free Public Closing Keynote Presentation
- March 15, 2017– Registration Closed
- March 28, 2017 – Closing Ceremonies
- March 31, 2017 - End of Conference
- April 15, 2017 – Final Day to Download Certificates
- *GOLD Annual Members will be have an additional 2 weeks of viewing time (Until April 15th, 2017)
Attending live is one of the best things about GOLD - you can connect with other delegates, ask questions, have a bit of fun with the facilitators in the room and best of all - you can leave with new knowledge for your practice!
Remember - If the live session days above don't fit your busy schedule – don't despair! We'll be recording each session and posting them in the Delegates Area so you can view them at your convenience until the final closing date of the conference. Viewing the recordings will still allow you to earn your educational credits.